This article is part of a series on creating and using marketing sources:
- Introduction: What Is a Marketing Source in PSAI?
- Step 1: Create a New Marketing Source/App
- Step 2: Customize the Display Type of Your App
- Step 3: Customize the Design of Your App
- Step 4: Add the Marketing Source to Your Website
- Step 5: Interact with Leads in the Com Portal
After you've created your marketing sources and added them to your website, you're ready to start generating leads from those marketing sources. That's the whole point, right?
The key to generating leads and converting those leads into paying customers is prompt and professional interaction. PSAI apps make it extremely easy for website visitors to request more information from your company—and now those people expect quick responses that further their customer experience in a seamless way.
That's where the Com Portal comes in.
Basic Tips for Understanding the Com Portal
The Com Portal is your single source for collecting and interacting with PSAI leads. You can find the Com Portal by clicking "Com Portal" from the left-hand toolbar of your PSAI admin dashboard.
Here's a basic overview of how the Com Portal works:
- The Com Portal will automatically collect all of the leads that come through your different PSAI marketing sources.
- Each lead will be classified according to the marketing source that he or she came from. This allows you to track which sources are working best.
- Not only can you view, filter, and search your leads, but you can actually communicate with leads in the Com Portal, too—including by email, SMS, and chat.
- You can grant or restrict access to the Com Portal whenever you add a new user to your company's PSAI team. (You can even create custom user roles.)
- You can keep internal notes about each lead to keep your team members on the same page.
- You can assign leads to specific users, ensuring that each lead goes to the most qualified person on your team.
- The Com Portal is where you'll access PSAI's Predictive Match Index (PMI) and Predictive Portraits, giving you insights on how to best approach each lead.
The Com Portal is mobile-friendly! Add a shortcut to your phone or tablet for easy access from a mobile device.
More Resources for Understanding the Com Portal
There's a lot you can do in the Com Portal. Explore our resources to get familiar with this essential tool for communication and follow-through: