No, you cannot import contacts into the Com Portal.
The reason for this is that the Com Portal is primarily designed to be a tool for engagement. You will get the most value out of using the Com Portal not as an address book of all possible company contacts, but instead as a means of directly communicating with active leads.
The tool's strengths are all about proactively nurturing leads through high-value communication, including:
- Communicating by SMS and Email
- Sending Instant Weather Reports
- Sending and Receiving Images, PDFs, and Other Attachments
- Requesting On-Site and Third-Party Reviews
- Leveraging Predictive Insights™ for Better Sales
While you can't import a list of contacts, you can add individual contacts and immediately use the Com Portal to engage via email or SMS. Learn how to manually add a contact and send an SMS or email here.