PSAI offers many levels of user permissions, allowing you to grant different access to different team members based on their roles in your company. As you can see in the screenshot below, there are 6 main categories of user permissions, each with various permissions of their own.
Permissions only apply to internal users and are set at the individual user level. This article will explain each permissions category in detail.
Please note that you can create any combination of permissions by selecting and unselecting any of the checkboxes on this page. You can even save your preferred combination into a custom user role!
Access to the Company section generally refers to the pages and subpages of your company settings, which can be accessed by clicking Account in bottom left corner of PSAI. These subpages include:
- Settings: The company Settings page is where you'll change your primary company details including name, website URL, logo, and Facebook connection.
- Billing & Plan: Here you can add, edit, or delete the credit cards you have on file. (Note that we do not store your credit card number.) You can also view your plan details and change the billing method.
- Review Sites: This page is where you can add URLs to review sites such as Facebook, Houzz, Angi, Porch, and your own website. (Adding review sites here allows you to request a review through the Com Portal.)
- Manage Users: Checking this box provides access to users and external users, where you can add, edit, or delete PSAI users and change their access permissions.
- Location Manager: Through Location Manager, PSAI users can add new locations, adjust service area boundaries, and more.
- Integrations: Through the Integrations dashboard, connect to PSAI partners including your Spectrum Enterprise website and other partner tools.
For each PSAI user, you can check as many or as few of these company settings as you prefer; choosing one box will not affect your ability to choose another.
The Communication Portal permissions include the following options:
View All Leads: Checking this box gives the PSAI user a complete view of all leads in the Com Portal, including all three categories below.
- Unassigned Leads: The PSAI user can view leads that are not yet assigned to anyone. (The majority of new leads will be automatically placed in this category.)
- My Leads: The PSAI user can view leads assigned to him or her.
- Assigned Leads: The PSAI user can view leads assigned to other users.
You can learn more about these buckets in our resource on navigating the Com Portal.
Granting the ability to view leads also grants the ability to communicate with those leads. Also, please note that any user with access to Assigned Leads or Unassigned Leads can download all contacts from the Com Portal.
The Communication Portal section also includes the following access options for PSAI predictive technology:
- Calculate Predictive Insights™: This checkbox allows the user to view Predictive Insights™. (Because insights are only visible on a lead's page, the PSAI user must be able to view at least some leads in order to check this box.)
Any User who can view Predictive Insights™ can also share that information with an external user. Learn more about sharing lead data here.
The Marketing Manager permissions will grant access to the Site Tools section of PSAI. Any PSAI user with this access can:
- Create new site tools/marketing sources (e.g. weather widgets, embedded forms, floating CTA buttons)
- Edit the content, design, or placement of existing marketing sources
- Share PSAI app code via email
- Change email and SMS lead notification settings
The Weather Center checkbox grants access to PSAI's Weather technology, including the Weather Map and the ability to launch automated storm campaigns on Facebook.
Learn more about PSAI Weather in these related resources:
PSAI Weather technology is not limited to the Weather Center alone. PSAI users with Com Portal access can send instant weather returns, and users with access to Predictive Portraits can view recent storm activity there.
Ads Manager permissions allow the PSAI user to access the Ads Manager tool, where you can launch Facebook ad campaigns for products, services, special offers, sweepstakes, and more. Any user who can access Ads Manager will be able to launch Facebook ad campaigns from PSAI.
Learn more in these related resources:
- How to Create a New Ad
- Overview: What Is Ads Manager?
- 3 Types of Ads You Can Create
- What Are AI Recommended Ads?
Last but not least, you can grant access to Visual Quoter, which allows the PSAI user to log into the Visual Quoter platform and host video consultations with leads.
Did you know that you can create custom user roles based on the user permissions you use most frequently? Creating a custom role can save you time if you have many PSAI users who require the same permissions.