The Com Portal is designed to be your single source of communication with leads—regardless of whether they've flowed in through an embedded Quote Form, a floating start button app, or by manual entry into your Com Portal. Since the Com Portal is a one-stop shop, there's a ton you can do there!
If you're having trouble remembering where to find what in the Com Portal, keep this quick guide handy for future reference.
Where in the Com Portal Do I Find...?
...Leads assigned to me or my team?
Use the four pre-defined lead buckets at the top of the lead queue to quickly sort through all of your PSAI leads. By clicking into each category as shown below, you can view leads that are:
- Assigned to you (in the "Mine" bucket)
- Assigned to others (in the "Assigned" bucket)
Once you've clicked into a specific lead bucket, you can use the search bar to search within that bucket. For instance, let's say you're looking for a lead named John, but all you can remember is that his first name is John and that he's most likely assigned to one of your field reps. To find John, you could:
- Click into "Assigned" to view only the leads assigned to other PSAI users.
- Type "John" into the search bar.
For more tips, check out our guide to searching, filtering, and navigating the Com Portal.
...A lead's contact information?
All of the contact information that the lead has provided will be summarized for you in the right-most column of the Com Portal, under the Contact Details panel.
As shown above, you can see the lead's name, email, phone number, and home address, as well as a Google Street View Map of the address.
If you are using the Com Portal on your mobile device, then the Contact Details panel can be found by tapping the "Options" menu in upper right corner of the screen.
Want to update or edit the lead's contact information? Then click "Edit Contact" at the bottom of the Contact Details panel.
...Predictive portraits and PMIs?
Predictive technology is available at the top of the right-most column. Click "Unlock Predictive Portrait Now" to view the Predictive Portrait as well as the PMI score.
Keep in mind that you must have the lead's full name, phone number, and home address in order to calculate a predictive portrait and PMI.
If you have already unlocked a predictive portrait for that lead, then the PMI score will be displayed at the top of the right column and the detailed predictive portrait will be displayed at the bottom.
Just like the lead's contact information, predictive portraits and PMIs can be found by clicking the "Options" menu in the upper right corner. Once you click there, you'll see the predictive technology in the same basic locations as the desktop version.
...Who interacted with the lead last, and what was said?
Depending on the specific information you're looking for, there are two main places where you can review previous interactions with a lead.
1. First is within the center dialogue box. By scrolling through the middle panel, you can read an exact transcript of any email, chat, or SMS conversation between you (or your PSAI users) and that individual lead. If you've generated a weather report, that will show up here, too.
2. The second place to view previous interactions is in the Contact Activity panel in the right-hand column. This panel shows all of the activity that has been automatically tracked about this lead, including actions taken by you and by other PSAI users.
...Notes about the lead?
Any notes taken by you or your team members can be viewed by clicking into the "Notes for This Contact" panel within the right-hand column.
Notes are internal only and will never be visible to the lead, so you can freely share information between your company's team members.
If you don't already use the notes feature, we strongly recommend it! Noting any unique preferences, worries, or characteristics can ensure that every PSAI user approaches every lead in a way that is comfortable for him or her and that maximizes the chances of converting that lead to a paying customer.
...Summaries of lead data?
There are several ways to view summary information of your leads, depending on the type of information you are looking for:
1. You can head out of the Com Portal and back to your PSAI Dashboard for an overview of your lead generation and performance. The summary information shows your performance for the current month, as well as a year-to-date graph of total leads.
2. You can use the filter tool to display all the leads associated with a specific Quote Form, chatbot, or other PSAI app. This can help you gauge how a specific app is performing and whether you want to tweak its placement, wording, or design to improve conversions.
3. You can export your entire lead list as a CSV file and then create your own custom spreadsheets in any spreadsheet software or reporting tool of your choice. (Learn how to export leads here.)
...How to create a new contact?
Click the "new message" icon at the top of the lead queue to create a manual contact in PSAI. Remember that you can only add a new contact with the intent to send an immediate SMS or email message.
For more complete instructions, read our resource on manually adding a new contact to PSAI.
...How many lead connections I've used?
Information about your PSAI usage—including number of Quote Forms, SMS numbers, Facebook connections, and more—is not located in the Com Portal but rather in your Account settings. Click on "Account" in the bottom left and then "My Subscription" to view your account details.