Whenever you create a new user in PSAI, you're able to grant or restrict access to specific tools and features. As your company grows with PSAI, you may find that your original settings are no longer optimal based on how your team is actually using the platform.
No problem! You can easily edit your users' access by following the instructions below.
1. Navigate to "Users" Under Account
Click on your account in the bottom left corner and then click "Users" under the "Team" category.
2. Click on the User You Want to Update
On your Users page, you'll see a list of all your company's PSAI users, as well as their individual user roles. Click on the name of any user to update that user's settings and/or permissions.
3. Make Your Changes
On that user's page, you'll see all associated settings and can edit any fields necessary.
As shown in the screenshot above, you can edit and/or add basic user information:
- Email: This is the email address used to log into PSAI.
- New Password: This field is optional and should only be completed if you would like to reset the user's password.
- Full Name: Edit the full name if desired.
- Mobile Phone Number: Edit the mobile number if desired. (Entering a mobile number here will allow PSAI's autocomplete to suggest the number whenever you're entering a phone number field—for example, when setting SMS notifications for Site Tools or Facebook ads.)
- Title: Edit the user's job title if desired.
Beneath the user information section, you can also choose a pre-set user role or edit the user's permissions individually (and save a custom role, if you want).
4. Save Your Changes
When you're done, be sure to click the "Save" button to save your changes.
The Users page allows you to set individual user roles and restrict access within PSAI. If you want to change which users receive notifications from which apps, then this is not the correct page. Instead, see our instructions on changing lead notification emails.