In PSAI, the term "Marketing Sources" refers to the specific ways through which you can generate leads for your business. These include 5 different types: Quote Forms, Chat, Weather, SMS, and Facebook Business Chat.
Note that marketing sources are often called "apps" as well.
FAQs on Marketing Sources
- What Is the Source Manager?
- What Is a "Marketing Source"?
- How Do I Create a New Marketing Source?
- What Are the Different Display Types for My Apps?
- How Do I Add PSAI Apps to My Website?
- How Can I Change the Email Notifications from My Apps?