Welcome to PSAI! We are excited to be working with you and look forward to familiarizing you with our suite of tools during your onboarding call. There's a lot to cover in the onboarding call, so make sure that you're ready by following the quick guide below.
Haven't scheduled your PSAI onboarding call yet? Sign up for a slot now.
What to Prepare for the Call
Before your onboarding call, we recommend that you prepare the following:
- Admin access to your website
- Admin access to your Facebook Business Page
- Any specific or general questions you have about PSAI and how it can help you generate leads
We will likely not log into your website or Facebook page during the onboarding call itself, but you'll need to have your log-in credentials handy whenever it's time to add PSAI apps to your website or to launch a storm campaign on Facebook. We recommend gathering them now, so you'll be ready to dive in as soon as our call is over.
Who to Include on the Call
On the PSAI side, your onboarding call will be led by a member of our Launch Team. On your side, you're welcome to invite as many attendees as you'd like.
To get your entire team on the same page and make sure your PSAI questions are answered from the beginning, we recommend inviting the following people to participate in the onboarding call:
- Any admin staff or leadership team members who will be responsible for getting set up with PSAI, implementing the tools, or training others on how to use them
- Your web designer or web developer, if you have one
What to Expect During the Call
Your PSAI onboarding call will last approximately 1 hour. It will be a private meeting between our Launch Team and your company representatives so that you can ask any questions you might have. Our Launch Team will use screen share to show you exactly how the PSAI admin dashboard works and what the complete functionality is.
During the call, we will:
- Provide an overview of the PSAI software, including Ads Manager, Com Portal, Weather Map, and Visual Quoter
- Show you how to create custom apps—like quote forms and AI-powered chat—and drop them onto your website
- Explain how to launch storm campaigns and custom ads on Facebook
There's a lot to go over, but don't worry! We will record the meeting and send it to you, so you'll have an easy way to refer back to our onboarding session in the future.
In the Meantime...
- Guide to the Com Portal
- Beginner's Guide to Weather
- Beginner's Guide to Ads Manager
- PSAI Starter Pack: 3 Apps to Get Started
- Overview: Predictive Portraits
If any feature or app sounds particularly interesting or confusing to you, make a note to ask the Launch Team during your onboarding call. We want you to get value out of PSAI right away, so we will be happy to answer any questions you have to help you get up and running quickly.
You can also go ahead and save a shortcut to PSAI on your phone or tablet home screen. Our entire suite is mobile-friendly, so everything that we cover in the onboarding call can be done from any mobile device.