After you've created your site conversion tools and added them to your website, you're ready to start nurturing the leads that come through these tools and into your Com Portal. Use the tips below to get started!
Understanding the Com Portal
The Com Portal is your single source for collecting and interacting with PSAI leads. You can find the Com Portal simply by clicking Com Portal.
Here's a basic overview of how the Com Portal works:
- The Com Portal automatically collects all of the leads that flow through your different PSAI marketing sources, whether it's an incoming phone call or a quote form submission.
- Leads are classified according to the marketing source that they came from. This allows you to track which sources are working best.
- Not only can you view, filter, and search your leads, but you can actually communicate with leads in the Com Portal, too—including by email, SMS, and chat!
- You can grant or restrict access to the Com Portal whenever you add a new user to your company's PSAI team. (You can even create custom user roles with unique permissions.)
- You can keep internal notes about each lead to keep your team members on the same page.
- You can assign leads to specific users, ensuring that each lead goes to the most qualified person on your team.
- You can calculate Predictive Portraits, giving you insights on how to best approach each lead based on their demographics, property, weather history, and more.
Did you know? The Com Portal is mobile-friendly! Add a shortcut to your phone or tablet for easy access from a mobile device.
More Com Portal Resources
There's a lot you can do in the Com Portal. Explore our resources to get familiar with this essential tool for communication and follow-through:
- Check out our beginner-friendly overview of the Com Portal.
- Read our full beginners' guide to the Com Portal.
- Sign up for a PSAI training webinar to see a live demonstration of how the Com Portal works.
- Have a question or feature request? Submit a Support ticket or open the Help widget.
You can view even more resources in our full Help Desk section devoted to the Com Portal.