In PSAI, the term "site conversion tool" refers to the various means through which website visitors can interact with your company. Many of the site conversion tools will be displayed on your website, but there are tons of other uses, too.
What Are the Different Site Tools?
As shown below, site tools are classified into 5 "Engagement Types": AI chat, weather widgets, quote forms, SMS/texting functionality, and Facebook business chat. Please be aware that marketing sources are commonly referred to as "apps" as well.
Where Do I Find Site Tools?
Log into your PSAI admin portal. Then click "Manage" from the left-hand toolbar to pull up your Sources Manager page.
On your Sources Manager page, all of your previously created Marketing Sources will appear. If you're just getting started, then this will appear blank.
Any time that you want to add, edit, share, or delete a marketing source, you will come here to your Sources Manager.
Beginner Tips for Understanding Site Conversion Tools
- Marketing Sources are where your PSAI leads come from. You'll first create the source from your Source Manager and then (in most cases, but not always) you'll add it to your website. Once it's there, your leads will automatically flow into your Com Portal.
- In your Com Portal, every lead will be identified by the Marketing Source it came from. You'll know exactly where your leads are coming from and can adjust your Marketing Sources over time based on how they are performing.
- You can have multiple Marketing Sources for your website, even including multiple Marketing Sources of the same type. (For example, maybe you have 3 different quote forms, each targeted toward to a different product/service/special offer and each placed on a unique landing page.)
- Each type of Marketing Source has a unique customization options and best practices, which we will cover in detail in other resources and through the rest of this guide.
- The number of Marketing Sources available to you depends on your subscription level. (For example, the Edge plan includes a maximum of 1 web chat box, 2 SMS texting numbers, and 10 unique quote forms. You can always add more if you need them.)
This article is part of a series on creating and using site conversion tools. Get more information in the other resources: