Instructions for embedding your form will vary based on the website builder or host that you use. In general, the process takes only a few minutes and involves creating the marketing source in your PSAI admin, copying the marketing source's code from PSAI, and then pasting it into the appropriate spot on your website.
Click the relevant links below for specific instructions on adding an embedded form to your website:
- How to Add an Embedded Form to WordPress
- How to Add an Embedded Form to WordPress (Using Divi Page Builder)
- How to Add an Embedded Form to Wix
- How to Add an Embedded Form to Wix (Using Corvid Developer Mode)
- How to Add an Embedded Form to Squarespace
We will update this list of resources as we build out more form embed guidelines for common website builders and hosts.
If you do not see your website platform on the list and are having trouble embedding your form, please submit a ticket for Support. Use this link to send in your ticket or open the Help widget in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.